Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Christmas!

Today is my last day at work before the Christmas holidays, and I'm looking forward to a well-earned break. I've succeeded in making mango jam, decorating the Christmas tree with the boys, baking (and eating) biscuits and fairy cakes - this is one of Joaquim's favourite activities of the moment, and buying all but one of my Christmas presents. Not bad going. I'm pretty sure that much of my time over the next week will be spent chasing the plumber, the painter and the builders so that we can actually move into our new house before the end of the year. If I succeed it will be worth it! I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, I thought I'd just wish you all (yes, that's all three of you) a very happy Christmas and New Year and see you some time after the 3rd of January.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home