Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome home!

Yes indeed, what a welcome home.  No internet, almost no phone, apart from the occasional sms or incoming call, it’s been like the good-old-bad-old days.  Until today, back on-line and able to, amongst other things, have a look at my bulging inbox, check out the fall-out from the election and the volcano and the near-collapse of the Euro, and post a quickie here to assure you that I’m still alive and kicking.

Nice to be home, with my boys, showing off Eva.  Work is quite full-on, the promising young man I had recruited just before leaving having done a runner after just a month (a fact no-one thought to communicate to me until I arrived), so I’m trying to squeeze everything I used to do in a full day into a mornings-only timetable.  But it’s great to have the afternoons to do other things, especially spend more time with the kids.

So no time to waffle on here, but I’ll try to schedule the occasional blog post into my  busy mornings.

2 Comments:

At 2:37 pm, Anonymous Zoe @ Playing by the book said...

Hi Rebecca,

Sorry you missed the postcard swap this time, but I'll keep your address for next time! Sounds like you've been more than busy enough anyway :-) Congratulations on your new daughter!

 
At 5:53 pm, Anonymous Sean said...

welcome back to communication - 4 weeks earlier than TDM thought :)
hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home