Friday, June 01, 2007

Nampula part 2

And this is what actually happened. Sebastian had a reasonable night and accepted my absence with tolerable grace. I had an exhausting day of very successful shopping with my friend who joined in at the last minute (and made it much more fun) but nonetheless enjoyed 36 hours without being mum. My boobs exploded. Well, not quite, but it felt like that's the way they were heading. For the first time ever I was delighted when Sebastian woke me up last night at 2am, as I finally managed to unload some excess baggage and sleep comfortably. No guilt though, which was good.

Happy International Children's Day to all people young enough to want to be included in that category. I think they're having a disco at Jaoquim's nursery, we were asked to bring in some Portuguese kiddies' music they could dance to. J will love it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:01 pm, Blogger gillian f said...

Hi rebecca,
I'm looking to relocate to Moz from Johannesburg and saw your blog and that you're a tourism officer in pemba. If you don't mind, can you tell me how you got this job - who your employer is and whether you know of places I could apply to for a similar position?
I'm a newspaper sub-editor in Jhb at the moment but have been to Moz 4 times and I love it (I grew up in the bush!!).
Regards Gillian (gdfarquhar592002@yahoo.com or baludane@yahoo.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home