Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Nothing much

The rainy season, which was tapering off as should be at this time of year, has made an unexpected comeback with a series of dramatic night-time storms over the past week. Torrential rain, loud thunder and flashes of lightning that fortunately do not wake the boys and are keeping the garden green.

Our house grows (rain is good for the cement). Need to order the doors and windows.

Received an official paper the other day, addressed to Rebecca Bums Phillips Marques. My middle name is Burns. An easy mistake to make, and not funny in Portuguese, but I thought you'd like it.

My sister (you may read her blog) is on holiday and I miss her virtual presence. Is there a word for that?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:42 pm, Blogger sarah said...

Hi...found your blog via Lizzie! Have to say your last post really made me laugh!!xx

 
At 9:03 am, Blogger Tooting bird said...

Sorry, Rebecca Bums. But Rebecca Burns still retains some comedy value.

 
At 6:04 am, Blogger Marie said...

Hello Rebecca Bums. I miss you too even from Washington DC...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home