Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Some photos as promised

Or maybe not. Because when I tried to upload them, firefox crashed, as it has been doing regularly when trying to log into blogger, which somehow it managed this time. This is very annoying. According to my colleague who understands these things, my system is becoming unstable. Well, I could have told you that, it's what happens after one year and 2 weeks of broken nights. (I lie, Sebastian slept through once, two weeks ago. That's it.) But yes, I will have to try to coax my computer back to full health, as it has taken to crashing various programmes quite often. Any suggestions on how to remedy this situation will be gratefully received (bro?).

So, for the moment, no pics. Sorry.

And if you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I can't log in. Or because I'm sleeping.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home