Monday, July 12, 2010

Sleepy lions.

Aaah, look. Paulo and Eva enjoying a lie-in at the week-end.

P1010325 (small)

Now, where have I seen this before…? Oh yes:

New pics 074

That’s Joaquim at a similar age. And then there’s this:

001 - Copy

And where are all the pictures of me enjoying a lie-in with my children? Oh, yeah, I don’t get lie-ins with my children. Or indeed at all. Grumble, grumble.*

But don’t they all look cute?

*To be fair, Paulo tried to give me a lie-in on Sunday, but Sebastian had other ideas. Specifically, another game of airports. We play airports quite a lot.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:07 pm, Blogger BaronessBlack said...

Cool! We have a few of these pics too!

Question; how do you play airports? Is it when you all get very stressed and shout at each other, or is that just my family?

 
At 8:26 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Well we try to keep it civilised, although Sebastian got a less than friendly reception on Sunday morning. I take the role of the control tower, which means I can play in a supine position.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home