Monday, October 30, 2006

Bump

Hello all (I am assuming there are more than one of you out there). Sorry for the silence. I was on a marketing mini-course last week (much more interesting than you might think and than I anticipated) and then it was the week-end and my laptop stays at the office. I'm sure there's lots to tell you but I just can't think of it all right now. Must be gripping stuff then. Small news item: Joaquim fell headfirst off the front step yesterday and is now sporting some attractive scrapes and bruising on his face, but is otherwise fine. At least that's what we think happened, neither Paulo nor I saw him, we just heard a loud thump (head hits cement) followed by a much louder wail. Poor mouse. Quite nasty. I guess it is but the first of many.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 am, Blogger Marie said...

Thing is, when yo say "bump" I think "pregnant". More care with headlines in future please. (And a big kiss to poor Jojo from auntie Marie.)

 
At 11:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's at least 2 of us! :)

Poor little munchkin. But they are remarkably resilient - Emma is fully recovered from her cut forehead from a few months back. Looked awful at the time.

Bro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home